Exceeding Customers' Expectations
As a specialty chemical contract packager, we have been dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers at competitive prices for over 40 years. Our commitment to our customers' success has remained our focus, and today we proudly offer the capabilities of our three american manufacturing facilities to customers all over the world.
With a foundation in the development and manufacture of aerosols, liquids, and bag-on-valve products, we have refined the technologies and gained expertise that maximizes product performance, production efficiencies, and assure complete customer satisfaction. We have succeeded through the adherence to the principles of trust, dependability, flexibility and dedication.
PLAZE Georgia at a Glance:
- We are experienced and here to stay; 43 years of continuous, controlled growth.
- We offer turn-key specialty chemical contract packaging & filling.
- A technology-based infrastructure supports our offering of over 1800 unique, existing formulations.
- Our annual capacity is well over 200 million units, and we fill both large and small runs.
- We offer cutting-edge product technologies to keep our customers ahead of the curve.
- Committed to exceeding customers' expectations, we remain flexible so we can best serve both Fortune 500 and small businesses.
- We are a subsidiary of PLZ Aeroscience with a variety of resources to assist in your production needs.
PLAZE Georgia provides the highest quality customized aerosol, liquid, and bag-on-valve chemical products to fill customer needs.
Caring and dedicated industry professionals make us the leading specialty chemical contract and customized manufacturer in the industry and our customers’ best choice as their supplier.
Maintain and grow our position as the leading customized aerosol and liquid chemical fill manufacturer and contract packaging supplier in the industry, by providing superior speed-to-market solutions and an uninterrupted source of supply that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.