Unmatched expertise and innovation in specialty chemical contract packaging.
Our chemists draw from our library of formulations and their combined 200+ years' experience to develop new formulations that exceed customers' expectations.
Existing formulation categories include:
- Pet & Animal Care
- Personal Care
- Insecticides & Herbicides
- Germicides & Disinfectants
- Auto Appearance
- Under-the-hood Auto
- And more...
We are registered with the E.P.A. and our plants follow GMPs and strict QC procedures from start to finish.
Strong relationships with suppliers, and a reputation for successfully introducing new packaging technology makes us the first stop for vendors with new and innovative packaging.
Packaging options available to our customers include:
- Steel 2 and 3 piece cans
- Aluminum cans
- Bag-on-Valve (BOV) Systems
- Incredible rage of liquid packaging options from 0.25 oz. to 330 gal
- Metered Aerosols
- Custom Color Caps
- Specialty Actuators
- Custom Molded Caps
- Polypropylene labels
- Lithograph Cans
- Custom retail boxes
- Custom shipper boxes
- Custom printed cartons
- And more every day...
Our three separate facilities with 12 production lines enable us to be very flexible and efficient in both small runs and large. Whether you're just introducing a new product or need a reliable supply of an already successful one, we are uniquely able to offer highly competitive pricing.
Ways our flexible and efficient production help decrease costs and increase your margins include:
- Ability to accept customer-supplied components and/or chemicals
- Single-shift production schedule reducing costly error
- In-house glossy paper labels for small runs
- Ability to pack out custom boxes, pallet configurations, etc.
- Warehousing of finished goods with ability to release in pallet quantities.
- Large blending and bulk storage tanks on-site at each plant
As a specialty chemical contract packager, we have been dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers at competitive prices for nearly 50 years. Our commitment to our customers' success has remained our focus, and today we proudly offer the capabilities of our three american manufacturing facilities to customers all over the world.
With a foundation in the development and manufacture of aerosols, liquids, and bag-on-valve products, we have refined the technologies and gained expertise that maximizes product performance, production efficiencies, and assure complete customer satisfaction. We have succeeded through the adherence to the principles of trust, dependability, flexibility and dedication.
Get in touch:
Our offices are open M-F 8am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
Apollo Technologies Headquarters
1850 S Cobb Industrial Blvd
Smyrna, GA 30082
T +1 (800) 533-3548
F +1 (770) 433-0132
Apollo Technologies at a Glance:
- We are experienced and here to stay; 43 years of continuous, controlled growth.
- We offer turn-key specialty chemical contract packaging & filling.
- A technology-based infrastructure supports our offering of over 1800 unique, existing formulations.
- Our annual capacity is well over 200 million units, and we fill both large and small runs.
- We offer cutting-edge product technologies to keep our customers ahead of the curve.
- Our 11 professional, degreed chemists have over 200 years' combined experience.
- Our 3 manufacturing facilities, totaling nearly 1 million square feet, are all in the US conveniently near interstates.
- Committed to exceeding customers' expectations, we remain flexible so we can best serve both Fortune 500 and small businesses.
- We are a certified woman owned business (WBENC) #0663 / SIC Code 2813